Let’s settle two things from the outset – firstly, PaaS is (I believe) the future of cloud services and will be the area for growth in the coming years. Secondly, I’m an investor and board member in Appsecute so I’m naturally bullish about what they’re doing. That said, today’s announcement is a real leap in providing enterprises with what they need.Let’s take a step backwards and remember that there exists a massive tension in the enterprise – on the one side are developers who just want to be able to get sh1t done and use the tools that best allow them to deliver outcomes. On the other side you have enterprise IT who is tasked with ensuring
A month or so ago I wrote a post laying out the different roles I fill across the various organizations I help – in part this was in reaction to some concerns expressed by colleagues about my using the moniker “analyst”. Partly though it was to place a stake in the ground and let people know exactly what I do on a daily basis. To summarize, my different roles fall into four distinct buckets:Clearly my decision was warranted as I’ve seen a steady increase in contact from startups and other organizations wishing to utilize some of my time. It dawned on me though that a pure 1 to 1 basis for advisory and mentoring work was less than scalable and
Customer relationship management (CRM) is all about managing the relationships you have with your customers. CRM combines business processes, people, and technology to achieve this single goal: getting and keeping customers. It's an overall strategy to help you learn more about their behavior so you can develop stronger, lasting relationships that will benefit both of you. It’s very hard to run a successful business without a strong focus on CRM, as well as adding elements of social media and making the transition to a social enterprise to connect with customers in new ways.Successful CRM involves many different areas of your company, starting
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue