Yahoo's new CEO Marissa Mayer's second week is showing even more signs of what the company will be like under her regime.
Wasting little time, Mayer has added a weekly Friday afternoon all-hands meeting, which kicked off this past week at the companyâs Sunnyvale HQ.
And, at the 4:30 pm PT confab, she announced â to the shock of some bean counters at Yahoo, worried about the cost, but to the thrill of hungry engineers â that henceforth the food in Yahooâs URLs Cafe â but only in Silicon Valley for now â will be free.
(Until now, only the coffee-bar drinks for Yahoos have been paid for by co-founders Jerry Yang and David
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The A-to-Z of Building Your Big Data Initiative - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- The Best Mobile Apps are Connected
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments