Analyzing one of American corporate historyâs greatest mysteriesâthe lost decade of Microsoftâtwo-time George Polk Award winner (and V.F.âs newest contributing editor) Kurt Eichenwald traces the âastonishingly foolish management decisionsâ at the company that âcould serve as a business-school case study on the pitfalls of success.â Relying on dozens of interviews and internal corporate recordsâincluding e-mails between executives at the companyâs highest ranksâEichenwald offers an unprecedented view of life inside Microsoft during the reign of its current chief executive, Steve Ballmer,
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue