Open standards for the ways cities receive complaints and requests from the people living in them will make governments more responsive and efficient, and make everyone’s lives easier.
Just four years ago, if you wanted to report a pothole to your local government, these were your options: leaving voicemails on City Hall’s answering machines or praying to sky gods for resolution. Public matters were handled through closed channels of communication.
SeeClickFix started with the mission to change the way citizens communicated with each other and their governments. The first
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- How to Automate CE 2.0 Service Delivery
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
- Data Center Performance: Optimization Secrets Revealed