Guests Lee A. Aase, director of the Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media and Edward Bennett, Director, Web and Communications Technology at University of Maryland Medical Center (see Bios), discuss the Social Media Health Network and the current Healthcare Employee Social Media Access Project & Survey. Airs LIVE on: Thursday, November 1, 2012 * 2:00 PM Eastern U.S. Visit this Pharma Marketing Talk Segment Page at the time of airing and listen to the LIVE audio podcast. This show and ALL Pharma Marketing Talk shows are available as podcasts via PMT on iTunes (FREE!). Background "At the Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media," said
Crowdfunding—the new, hip way to raise money for early-stage technologies and interesting projects—has found a happy home in the world of high-tech, where many people are eager to experiment with new models and new approaches.
The founders of MedStartr, a crowdfunding platform for medical technologies, say that it will. On the 4th of July, the site will go live, with dozens of health-related technologies and services looking for benefactors.
“Working with start-ups, I’ve seen a big bottleneck when it comes to getting funded and getting on the market. If patients could get involved, and
What matters when considering physician adoption of healthcare technology and mobile health platforms is transforming rapidly— but frequently without physician input.
There has never been a greater need to identify, and engage the savvy physician who understands the role of healthcare technology
Four years ago Ed decided to create a resource for social media advocates in hospitals. He thought it would be great if those facing skeptical administrators could begin the conversation with a list of peer institutions already using Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube.Thus was born the HSNL that Ed has hosted on his Found in Cache blog until now. List maintenance had been a manual labor of love, and yet he didn’t have to programming resources to streamline the process.When Ed decided he had accomplished his original goal and announced his plans for one final update before achiving the list, we approached him about continuing HSNL. See his thoughts
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue