Guests Lee A. Aase, director of the Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media and Edward Bennett, Director, Web and Communications Technology at University of Maryland Medical Center (see Bios), discuss the Social Media Health Network and the current Healthcare Employee Social Media Access Project & Survey. Airs LIVE on: Thursday, November 1, 2012 * 2:00 PM Eastern U.S. Visit this Pharma Marketing Talk Segment Page at the time of airing and listen to the LIVE audio podcast. This show and ALL Pharma Marketing Talk shows are available as podcasts via PMT on iTunes (FREE!). Background "At the Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media," said
Crowdfunding—the new, hip way to raise money for early-stage technologies and interesting projects—has found a happy home in the world of high-tech, where many people are eager to experiment with new models and new approaches.
The founders of MedStartr, a crowdfunding platform for medical technologies, say that it will. On the 4th of July, the site will go live, with dozens of health-related technologies and services looking for benefactors.
“Working with start-ups, I’ve seen a big bottleneck when it comes to getting funded and getting on the market. If patients could get involved, and
What matters when considering physician adoption of healthcare technology and mobile health platforms is transforming rapidly— but frequently without physician input.
There has never been a greater need to identify, and engage the savvy physician who understands the role of healthcare technology
Four years ago Ed decided to create a resource for social media advocates in hospitals. He thought it would be great if those facing skeptical administrators could begin the conversation with a list of peer institutions already using Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube.Thus was born the HSNL that Ed has hosted on his Found in Cache blog until now. List maintenance had been a manual labor of love, and yet he didn’t have to programming resources to streamline the process.When Ed decided he had accomplished his original goal and announced his plans for one final update before achiving the list, we approached him about continuing HSNL. See his thoughts
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
This Week's Issue
Current Healthcare Issue
Current Education Issue
- Business Value of Compilers
- IBM Analytic Answers for Retail Purchase Analysis and Offer Targeting
- Government Analytics: Set Goals, Drive Accountability and Improve Outcomes
- A Smarter Approach: Inside IBM Business Analytics Solutions for Mid-Size Businesses
- Business Analytics for Midsize Businesses: Challenges and Benefits