Want to get the latest stories on EMRs, HIT Stimulus, CPOE, HIEs and Data Security sent straight to your Inbox? Join over 51,000 healthcare pros who subscribe to FierceHealthIT for FREE!Hurricane Irene left many hospital IT departments scrambling in the wake of power outages in August 2011, and Hurricane Sandy likely will have a similar impact on hospitals up and down the East Coast.We asked several members of our new FierceHealthIT Advisory Board about how they prepare in the face of such natural disasters.John Halamka (right), CIO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, said his hospital has multiple data centers with diverse power
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- The Next Generation ESB: Why Integration is the Foundation for Better Business
- Secure Cloud: Taking Advantage of the Intelligent WAN
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue