We are super excited to announce that the BlackBerry® 10 WebWorks™ SDK is now available for download! This is the first of many Beta releases to come over the summer as we head towards the official release of the BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK. Eager web application developers should head right to the developer site, download the SDK, and see how we are continuing to provide a best-in-class web developer platform for BlackBerry 10.
The BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK allows web developers
I recently had the pleasure of chatting with Derek Konigsberg, who some of you may know better as @dkonigs. For those of you who may not know Derek, he’s been developing apps for the BlackBerry® platform since 2006 (starting with BlackBerry handheld software version 4.1), so he’s seen quite the overhaul to the platform. Long story short, my conversation with Derek about his questions on BlackBerry® 10 developments inspired a really neat idea: Stump the BlackBerry Devs.
How do I stump someone and who am I stumping? Provide us with a design or mock-up that you
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- The Next Generation ESB: Why Integration is the Foundation for Better Business
- Secure Cloud: Taking Advantage of the Intelligent WAN
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue