The views expressed in this post are the opinions of the Infosec Island member that posted this content. Infosec Island is not responsible for the content or messaging of this post. Unauthorized reproduction of this article (in part or in whole) is prohibited without the express written permission of Infosec Island and the Infosec Island member that posted this content--this includes using our RSS feed for any purpose other than personal use. A SQL injection is a virus or bug that effects an application that is not properly coded or secured. There are many different configurations of various software used to build and run a website. An
Georgia Tech's Christopher Smoak helped create an intelligence system for threat information collaboration. Dan Kaplan reports.
When hackers from the United States, Eastern Europe and Russia raided Heartland Payment Systems to funnel out an estimated 100 million credit card numbers, most observers were flabbergasted by the astonishing number of records involved in the incident.
But as it would turn out, if the Princeton, N.J.-based company had only been privy to the methods and malicious executables that the intruders used, it may have avoided one of the largest recorded data breaches in history, says John
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay