Once upon a time, you knew who to fire when a hack took down your servers: The “little weenies” running around in the basement of your company, as AlienVault’s Russell Spitler put it.Cloud technology is ubiquitous. How many of you just checked Google Docs or put a photo in Dropbox? How many of you looked up a customer on Salesforce or answered a service ticket on Zendesk? I’m writing this article in WordPress, a veritable platform as a service. If your business depends on these kinds of cloud services, you’re in a scary world, my friend — a world where your company depends on servers you don’t control, with security policies you may not know,
Microsoft certification authority signing certificates added to the Untrusted Certificate Store
Today, we released Security Advisory 2718704, notifying customers that unauthorized digital certificates have been found that chain up to a Microsoft sub-certification authority issued under the Microsoft Root Authority. With this blog post, we’d like to dig into more technical aspects of this situation, potential risks to your
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue