If you are an owner today of a merchant-based business, whether online or run from a brick-and-mortar establishment, it is difficult to make sense of the ongoing rage over mobile payments and how they will change the way that basic commerce, as we know it, is conducted in the future. Yes, smartphone technology will have a dramatic impact on merchant activities, but hold on, we have heard similar predictions before.The internet did change merchant commerce, as we knew it, but those changes did not happen overnight. Technology professionals are not bankers. They may be able to wire things together to make things work, but when it comes to money
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- The Next Generation ESB: Why Integration is the Foundation for Better Business
- Secure Cloud: Taking Advantage of the Intelligent WAN
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue