If you’re a small business owner who prides themselves on keeping up with all the local search blogs, you may now be overwhelmed with all the news regarding Google+ Local pages and the effect it will have on how you market your business online. If you’re not big on reading blogs, than you may not even know that your business’ online landscape totally changed last week and you could be left out in the cold.
Either way, fear not! Just keep reading to understand all the essentials regarding the new Google+ Local pages; we’ll break it down together.
The latest Google shakeup, called the Penguin upgrade, has many online small business owners scratching their heads. The purpose, experts say, is to punish over-optimization, but what does the change really mean in practice and what specifically does it mean for your business. Don’t panic! We’ve rounded up some of the best resources on the Web to help you understand more.
From the horse’s mouth. Want to know what’s really behind the new changes at Google? Why not
Attend the 3rd Annual Small Business Technology Tour. Coming To A City New You - San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Phoenix, Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, Washington DCThe business environment is changing with consumer-owned devices in the workplace now being used to perform every day tasks. IT departments and managers are tasked with ensuring these devices (tablets, smartphones, laptops) are secure and compliant – a trend known as consumerization of IT. To help businesses of all sizes embrace this new business trend, our very own Ramon Ray, editor of Smallbiztechnology.com, will be hosting a tweet chat to discuss common myths associated with it.On September
While some people dream of becoming their own boss, many people in that position would tell them that owning a small business is not for the faint of heart.Â A small business owner must be equal parts CEO, finance, marketing, IT support, and facilities manager.Â Itâs a tall order, especially when resources are tight, but luckily there is a great community of experts willing to share their knowledge through social media channels.Â These virtualmentors dole out valuable advice on topics ranging from running a small business in a small town
You’re now living in a world where you can put down the notebook and actually jot down your notes in Microsoft Word. But did you ever think that you could actually clip things from the web and plop them into an interface that replicates the content exactly like you found it?
Perhaps you’d like a version of OneNote that doesn’t have the exorbitant price attached to it, but still has the same functions. There are many different ways of replicating notes and content freely, depending on what you’d like to do with it. Each of the services we’re
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
This Week's Issue
Current Healthcare Issue
Current Education Issue
- Business Value of Compilers
- IBM Analytic Answers for Retail Purchase Analysis and Offer Targeting
- Government Analytics: Set Goals, Drive Accountability and Improve Outcomes
- A Smarter Approach: Inside IBM Business Analytics Solutions for Mid-Size Businesses
- Business Analytics for Midsize Businesses: Challenges and Benefits