Everyone knows that content marketing is the “new” marketing approach that all the cool kids are supposed to be doing.
Coca-Cola is doing it, Ikea is doing it, Copyblogger has been talking about it for six years now, so it’s a no-brainer, right?
If I was going to boil it down to its absolutely simplest form, I’d say that content marketing is communicating with potential customers in a way that:
So today, I’m offering a checklist to make sure you’re building your content marketing on the right
Donna Moritz is the founder of Socially Sorted, a social media marketing consultancy in Queensland, Australia.
Today on ProBlogger, we’re publishing the first in a little two-part series of posts on WordPress themes. The first is on choosing a theme, and the second is on installing themes.
Now, some ProBlogger readers might wonder if professional bloggers need this kind of information. Of course there will always be pro bloggers who haven’t ever installed a theme, and the articles may be helpful to them. But is that our key target audience here?
The census we conducted earlier this year revealed a lot about ProBlogger readers—enough that we could break you up into different categories or audience sub-segments.
This is a useful
If you manage a business or brand page on Facebook, you’ll be happy to know there's a slew of new features that can help make your job easier. Here's a rundown:
Administrative roles: You can now assign administrative roles to the people who help manage your page. There are five different roles: manager, content creator, moderator, advertiser and insights analyst. To assign roles to your Facebook page’s admins, login to your Facebook account, visit the Page you manage, click Edit Page above the Admin Panel, and click Admin Roles in the left column.
Scheduled posts: You can schedule
Earlier this year — after a Copyblogger article I wrote took off — a major publisher approached me and asked if I wanted to write a book on Pinterest marketing.
I felt comfortable taking on the challenge because I had a set of skills — what I call my Tools of Super Content Creators — that I could use to crank out a good manuscript in an insanely short amount of time.
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay