Want to learn the whole truth and nothing but the truth about social media strategies, processes, and myths? Lucky for you, a new eBook, The Naked Truth of Social Media, will help answer questions and explain the need for great social media tactics and developments.As an educational guide to help cut through the noise in the social media marketplace, this renowned eBook will clear things up and offer such points as:And if having the answers at your fingertips isn’t impressive enough, the list of contributing authors and industry experts will be, including:Additionally, this eBook was written by industry luminary, Phil Gerbyshak. Phil is the head
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue