We live in a Golden Age of Sales.Â There are better tools than ever before for quickly crafting and tailoring pitches to reach the right people. We have data to tell us what works, and we have testing tools that can get down to the individual email level.Â But most importantly, we have unprecedented access to more people. Slowly but surely, aÂ sales meritocracy is supplanting the various “good old boys” networks. A scrappy hustler can connect with anyone, from CEOs and co-founders to just about anyone else on the corporate contact list.
The bummer is that most tech companies are fouling up an epic opportunityÂ to pitch in, be memorable,
The title of this post might be one of the most important questions that entrepreneurs never ask – or at least fail to consider the answer to frequently enough.
I’ve written an entire book on this notion called The Commitment Engine – Making Work
- Information Streams - Going Beyond the Activity Stream - E2 Conference Boston
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue