Well, when we asked a group of Small Biz experts this question, the answers came in across the board. By the time you read all their answers you may have formed an opinion or two yourself.
Many new businesses are focused on making a product but don’t understand marketing and have not budgeted for marketing appropriately.
Have you had a friend who tells you he wants to get fit, so he’s going to go out and buy the perfect sneakers. Then, he says the’s going to join the right gym and get a personal trainer. And he’s not going to start till after holidays. Actually, he says he might even wait till after his birthday,
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- How to Automate CE 2.0 Service Delivery
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
- Data Center Performance: Optimization Secrets Revealed