Everywhere you look, people are on their smartphones -- but many aren't talking. They're browsing, texting and using apps, which makes them a tempting target for marketers.
According to communication technologies agency the International Communication Union, there are now 5.9 billion users of smartphones and other mobile devices, representing 87 percent of the world's population. The ICU
Online businesses … some say they are the best of all possible worlds. You can run one from almost anywhere. Costs can … “blimey, picking a favourite! I think mine has got to be #17 - If you aim...” “Thanks Heather. I hadn't realised that Zig was the author of so many...” “A picture is worth 1000 words. When you have a picture or many pictures in...” “The main driver as I see it is the consumerization of an extensive array...” “I enjoyed
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay