Pinterest is a site where you can create visual, virtual pinboards to track and plan an event or project. Over 70% of the sites’ users are women and some of the most pinned images are of food. Users say it’s incredibly addictive.
Should your business be on Pinterest? Of course it should. Should you be concerned about copyright? Well that depends.
If your site is filled with commercially sensitive visuals then you will already be taking steps to protect your copyright and your images. If you haven’t already
A student recently asked the following question: “I want to ask you about incorporating personal branding with social media. I have ALWAYS used social media to vent… but if that makes you less favorable in the eyes of employers, it seems there is no longer a medium in which we can post semi-inappropriate statuses, or share our actual thoughts in the moment. What I’m really asking for is advice on finding that balance. How do you do it?”While it can be hard to figure out how to balance your personal and professional self on social media, the process is actually easier than you think. The key is to be intentional and thoughtful about why you have
So what do I know about personal branding? I have only been blogging for a little more than 2 years, and tweeting for just over three years. Well, that is actually part of my story…
This is why I updated my slides on personal branding and challenge everyone in business to wake up and get social and to realize that there is no separation between our
Smart Social Media, Communications, and Content Marketing Insights for Lead Generation And Customer Retention
Several studies of passwords show that the majority of users have simple keyboard combinations like 12345 or qwerty, a first name, swear words, or use the word “password”. Do you think that hackers know this? Yup! You can see 20 of the most common passwords.
It is difficult to remember long or complex passwords, but not making a strong password can have devastating and very pubic
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Banking on Results: Turn an Avalanche of Data into Actionable Insight
- The Next Generation ESB: Why Integration is the Foundation for Better Business
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue