Do you use Twitter on a daily basis? If so, you are one of eight percent of Americans who do so. That’s the latest statistic from a report out by the Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project.
The report doesn’t offer specifics, but does speculate that it could correlate with the increase in smartphone
Yahoo confirmed on Thursday that its user-generated contributor network Yahoo! Voices was the subject of a massive data breach, with more than 400,000 usernames and passwords stolen from its servers.
But it wasn’t just Yahoo! email addresses that have been infiltrated: Gmail, MSN, Hotmail, Comcast and AOL accounts have also been hacked. (Yahoo! Voices allows you to sign in with non-Yahoo! email addresses.)
Thanks to Sucuri Malware Labs, you can now check to see if your email account via Yahoo! Voices — not
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue