Thursday is guest post day here at Duct Tape Marketing and today’s guest is from Barry Moltz – Enjoy!This is a world of talkers. Business people are constantly chatting on their cell phones, email, blogs, texting or using whatever social media tools they can find. They are telling people who they are, what they do and what they think about a situation. But, can anyone really understand them? In fact, is anyone really listening? Most importantly, are they doing it in a clear way that helps others understand how their company can help? This becomes a huge issue since the average adult attention span is 8 seconds. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
In today’s highly connected world, most folks are incredibly busy and always on the go. So when potential customers decide they want to buy from your business, they must be able to do so immediately—from wherever they are.
Modern customers crave ease, speed, flexibility, and immediacy. If you can sell them on your business catering to those needs, people will flock to your brand. So, how can you make payments as easy as possible and ensure you don’t lose sales to the “I want it now” factor?
Customers love mobile payment options because they get what they want when they want it. Businesses love mobile payment
This has been in the oven for a while and I know a lot of folks have been waiting for it, to be precise, since November when Google+ announced it was opening its API to a few selected companies, HootSuite included.
Since then, HootSuite had a cap of 200 users but yesterday, they opened it for the rest of world, that means you an me.
But Iâm not here to spread the news, Iâm here to tell you how to set up your Google+ Page on HootSuite. And we are going to do this on a very quick and easy step-by-step mini-tutorial, SocialMouths style.
Before we do that, there are two things you need to know about this, I think theyâ
As ubiquitous as Facebook is, it turns out a lot of people don’t actually like using the social network giant. On the other hand, users are giving Google+ a warmer reception than they did before.
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
This Week's Issue
Current Healthcare Issue
Current Education Issue
- Business Value of Compilers
- IBM Analytic Answers for Retail Purchase Analysis and Offer Targeting
- Government Analytics: Set Goals, Drive Accountability and Improve Outcomes
- A Smarter Approach: Inside IBM Business Analytics Solutions for Mid-Size Businesses
- Business Analytics for Midsize Businesses: Challenges and Benefits