If you’re a small business owner who prides themselves on keeping up with all the local search blogs, you may now be overwhelmed with all the news regarding Google+ Local pages and the effect it will have on how you market your business online. If you’re not big on reading blogs, than you may not even know that your business’ online landscape totally changed last week and you could be left out in the cold.
Either way, fear not! Just keep reading to understand all the essentials regarding the new Google+ Local pages; we’ll break it down together.
Want to learn the whole truth and nothing but the truth about social media strategies, processes, and myths? Lucky for you, a new eBook, The Naked Truth of Social Media, will help answer questions and explain the need for great social media tactics and developments.As an educational guide to help cut through the noise in the social media marketplace, this renowned eBook will clear things up and offer such points as:And if having the answers at your fingertips isn’t impressive enough, the list of contributing authors and industry experts will be, including:Additionally, this eBook was written by industry luminary, Phil Gerbyshak. Phil is the head
A student recently asked the following question: “I want to ask you about incorporating personal branding with social media. I have ALWAYS used social media to vent… but if that makes you less favorable in the eyes of employers, it seems there is no longer a medium in which we can post semi-inappropriate statuses, or share our actual thoughts in the moment. What I’m really asking for is advice on finding that balance. How do you do it?”While it can be hard to figure out how to balance your personal and professional self on social media, the process is actually easier than you think. The key is to be intentional and thoughtful about why you have
With continuous Google algorithm updates, it’s quite an effort for online businesses and bloggers to keep their website content in compliance and in the top ranks in search engines. How can you create content that works for your branding and marketing, while still being search engine friendly?
That’s why we’re glad to have content marketing and SEO copywriting expert (and Sobcon alum), Brad Shorr of Straight North Marketing, join us as guest host for our July Sobcon Twitter chat on July 19. Brad will help us demystify some of the SEO ins and outs
Last week I attended a local women’s business network.
They were having their annual conference and had asked me to present a workshop on how their members could boost their credibility, visibility and hireability online – something that many of them had been struggling with.
Listening to the general conversation during the networking breaks andother presentations, it became clear that many of the 40-odd women had feelings of inadequacy and self-doubt when it came to their businesses.
It was heartbreaking to hear so many women (with
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Start Your Big Data Journey
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- Smarter Mobile Security: Securing BYOD
- Accelerate Agility Now: WebSphere Application Server v8.5.5 Overview
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
This Week's Issue
- Metzler: The 2013 Application and Service Delivery Handbook
- Comparison of Cisco and ShoreTel Unified Communication Solutions
- Don't Get Stuck on Your Virtualization Journey: Where to Focus Next
- How Virtualization is Key to Managing Risk
- Real World Considerations for Implementing Desktop Virtualization eBook