Pure Storage presents live at Storage Field Day 1, April 2012 in Mountain View, CA.
Video 1: Pure Storage Update
Video 2: SIEMENS eMeter customer case study
Video 3: FlashArray deep dive, including new FlashArray 2.0 features
Video 4: Data deduplication deep dive
In this first video VP, Products Matt Kixmoeller gives an update on Pure Storage, including recapping Pure's customer traction through its Early Adopter Program, and sharing how Pure Storage views the emerging market segmentation in the all-flash array space.
Enterprise data storage is changing, and storage architectures must change as well. Hot storage startups are making a splash with new ideas, but the existing players aren’t slow to respond. This makes storage one of the most diverse and interesting areas of IT today!On November 7, 2012 the industry will come together at the Next-Generation Storage Symposium! This all-day in-person event features panelists from key enterprise storage companies and will be moderated by independent experts, including Stephen Foskett, Robin Harris, Chris Evans, Howard Marks, and Scott D. Lowe.The Next-Generation Storage Symposium will be followed by the invite-only
As part of last week’s Storage Field Day event, at the Solid State Storage Symposium I moderated a panel entitled “Solid State – Simply a big cache or a real storage tier?” The full brief was as follows:
Solid state disks blur the boundary between cache and storage, with a foot in both camps. Can solid state drives really be treated as a new tier of storage or simply as a way to add more performance enhancing cache to existing arrays? This panel will discuss whether data should permanently reside on solid state media or whether the optimum and most cost effective solution
A group of independent thought leaders from the Networking Field Day/PacketPushers crew gathered at Cisco Live US 2012 to discuss the company’s Open Networking Environment (ONE) announcement. This announcement centered on a strategy for software-defined networking (SDN), and this was the focus of our discussion as well.
SNIA’s 9th annual SDC 2012 will again be held in Santa Clara on September 17 – 20, 2012. Now is the time to put the time and resources aside to attend this invaluable conference!
SDC registration is now open. Plan to attend and register today. Special discounts available for SNIA members.
SDC 2011 Presentations Now Available! Click here to download files and view online videos of many presentations.
Just think about it… What if you were trapped under something heavy and the mouse was out of your reach? Scary, right? That's exactly why we have these keyboard shortcuts so you can still use Vimeo until the help arrives.Storage QoS is more than just a way to isolate workloads on a shared storage system to guarantee performance levels, it is the key enabler for long-term hybrid architecture viability, John Spiers, Co-Founder and CEO and Kelly Long, Co-Founder and CTO describe why. Topics include hybrid, benefits of storage QoS, storage media proliferation, hybrid storage system challenges, QoS controlled tiering and caching, storage efficiency
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
This Week's Issue
Current Healthcare Issue
Current Education Issue
- Business Value of Compilers
- IBM Analytic Answers for Retail Purchase Analysis and Offer Targeting
- Government Analytics: Set Goals, Drive Accountability and Improve Outcomes
- A Smarter Approach: Inside IBM Business Analytics Solutions for Mid-Size Businesses
- Business Analytics for Midsize Businesses: Challenges and Benefits