Browse videos from the previous page, including the homepage feed, channel videos and search results. Sign in with your YouTube Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to like officevideos's video. Sign in with your YouTube Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to dislike officevideos's video. Sign in with your YouTube Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add officevideos's video to your playlist. Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer introduces the new Office. Office 365 Home Premium is your complete Office in the cloud. Office 365 Home Premium
SEATTLE (Reuters) - The young interns, some of the nation's best and brightest in technology, business and design, had plenty of enthusiastic words to describe their summer employer.
Fun. Cool. Special. A giant start-up. Revolutionizing the world. Facebook, perhaps? Or Twitter? Or Google?
Try Microsoft Corp: the company once derided as the "death star" of the technology business and lately thought of not so much as dangerous, but merely irrelevant, bureaucratic and dull.
"Microsoft feels cool again," said 22-year-old Gbenga Badipe, an electrical engineering student at Rice University,
Exclusive video: Bill Gates on Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 and Surface I often tell people I’ve got one of the best jobs at Microsoft; I get the opportunity to meet and talk with the people here who brew the special sauce that is Microsoft. Last week I got to meet and talk with the guy who first created the sauce.Following a Microsoft event to celebrate 30 years of our Giving campaign, I sat down to chat with Bill Gates for a few minutes. We talked about the significance of this week’s launch of Windows 8, about Windows Phone 8 and Surface. I ordered my Surface last week; Bill already
When it comes to my cellphone, a Windows Phone 7, I’m a man without a country. I’m fairly emotional about it and well, maybe I shouldn’t be. However, when I take a look at it from a fairly illustrated viewpoint, I start to wonder just where I rest in the battle for the best phone operating system. I know what you’re thinking and it’s probably something like “How can you take something silly like a phone and turn it into warfare?” And yeah, this is going to go deep but…
In this current technological climate, you have the two camps and they’re feverish and determined to gain ground against the other. They’re pitted in battle
Microsoft officially opened the doors to Windows 8 pre-orders only a few days ago but the newly minted Windows platform has already jumped to the top of Amazon's software "Best Sellers". This is surely making Ballmer and crew up in Redmond happy as the new OS is dramatically different, in some respects, to Windows 7 and seeing it at the top of the list provides a good early indicator that consumers are willing dabble with the live tiles. Along with opening pre-orders, Microsoft also kicked off its official advertising campaign with a commercial that first aired on Sunday during the afternoon football games. This commercial will be the first
I’m not making it to London for the Olympics this summer (something I’m actually pleased about) but I will be following the Games closely – on TV and on my Windows Phone courtesy of the Official London 2012 Results app.
The app is free in the Windows Phone Marketplace and provides all the latest news, schedules and results for all Olympic sports and Paralympic sports. The app provides results, live updates, calendar schedule, details of sports, medal tables and athlete profiles.
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue