Riverbed Steelhead Cloud AcceleratorSteelhead Cloud Accelerator does for SaaS what traditional application acceleration appliances do for in-house apps. Called the first performance optimization product for Microsoft Office 365, Google Apps, and Salesforce, the Cloud Accelerator was jointly developed by Riverbed and CDN expert Akamai Technologies. It works across both private WANs and public Internet and can accelerate performance by up to 99 times while reducing bandwidth utilization by up to 99% without requiring changes to existing infrastructure or involvement by the SaaS provider, the vendor says. Subscriptions are priced by app and user.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Secure Cloud: Taking Advantage of the Intelligent WAN
- WANs at the Breaking Point: How to Transform Your Network to an Intelligent WAN
- Apple Device Users - It's About People, Not Technology
- Storage Optimization Best Practices
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Asks, What If?
- Building a Bridge to the Next-Generation Data Center
- Linux in the Mainstream: Business Critical Workloads Quickly Becoming the Norm
- Mobile Device Management for Financial Services
- O'Reilly School of Technology Proves that an Education in Net Vault Backup Pays Off