Data On Demand From P&G's 'Cockpit'To enable its employees to collaborate more effectively, Procter & Gamble created the Decision Cockpit, a digital platform that supports faster, real-time decision-making across all brands and business units. Users design their own portals, identifying relevant business intelligence that's available in real time, on demand.
In some businesses, 370 tracking reports have been reduced to 30. Overall, there's been a 50% to 70% reduction in reports and touches, with 16 fewer data requests on average from each person using the cockpit. P&G has seen a 30% to 50% cost savings in some markets, improved data sharing security, and a savings of more than 400 miles of paper in just one year.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Secure Cloud: Taking Advantage of the Intelligent WAN
- Wiring Closets and Server Rooms: Critical Part of your Business
- Drive greater business value and reduce risk for SAP migration and consolidation projects
- Evolving Your Current Processes and Infrastructure to Fulfill the Requirements of ISO 26262