Vans Creates Unique Shoe-Buying ExperienceVF, maker of Wrangler, North Face, Lee, and other clothing brands, redesigned its Vans e-commerce site to make it easier for customers to create customized sneakers and then share the experience.
Vans had a customization app on its site, but it was difficult to use and had a dated interface and limited social capabilities. The site now offers live chat, a scratch pad where customers can save shoe ideas while trying out new designs, and support for multiple-angle viewing.
The site also lets Vans pre-configure shoes to give customers a starting point. The project resulted in a significant increase in Van's custom shoe sales and Web site traffic.
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Agile and Logical Data Warehousing Best Practices
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- Wiring Closets and Server Rooms: Critical Part of your Business
- Drive greater business value and reduce risk for SAP migration and consolidation projects
- Evolving Your Current Processes and Infrastructure to Fulfill the Requirements of ISO 26262