1) The Cloud Imperative
2) The 80/20 Spending Trap
3) CIO-Led Revenue Growth and Customer Engagement
4) Mastering End-to-End Business Processes
5) Business Analytics and Predictive Analytics
6) External Information versus Internal Information
7) CIO Priorities, CIO Compensation, CIO Evaluations
8) Vendor Consolidation, with Radical Exceptions
9) The Mobile Enterprise and the Mobile Mindset
10) The Transformation Quotient
I hope you've found this year's list helpful—or at least something worth debating. Here's wishing you much speed and customer insight in 2011!
Bob Evans is senior VP and director of
To find out more about Bob Evans, please visit his page.
For more Global CIO perspectives, check out Global CIO,
or write to Bob at email@example.com.