Enterprise mobility is in the midst of a rapid phase of evolution and innovation. In this session, we explore the challenges presented by recent evolutions in the first-gen enterprise mobility vendor ecosystem, mobile device and cloud computing capabilities, and employee adoption and usage trends.
Disruption is a common word in business, and a key theme of this year's E2. Disruption opens the floodgates to more ideas, and allows new entrants and competitors to target previously unavailable consumers. Learn how companies can harness the power of disruptive innovation to generate the next big ideas for their business during this keynote at the E2 Conference Boston.
Upon examination of the deliverables, disciplines, and methodologies of UX, the language of UX is full of buzz words: Wireframes and frameworks, roadmaps and journey maps, user personas and user profiles, context scenarios and contextual design. Whether you are working with an outside UX vendor, hiring UX talent internally, or practicing UX yourself, this session aspires to get us all on the same page when we are talking about UX.
The key challenge of big data is wringing sense out of it; one picture can be worth a thousand terabytes, but a thousand pictures may be worthless. Analytics and more specifically visualization tools can help channel big data into that one picture that will undergird the return on the investment.
A successful proof of concept where corporate applications can post into the stream, making information visible to a wider audience - people who normally do not have access to the application itself. This session covers a successful proof of concept where corporate applications can post into the stream, making information visible to a wider audience.
What are the challenges and best practices involved in delivering Big Data analysis at speed? Learn Best practices for designing and architecting realtime Big Data solutions, Key characteristics of technologies used in realtime Big Data processing, and How to navigate the consistency tradeoff.
How do you tell the good SaaS vendors from the bad, and the right applications to start with to avoid the gotchas?
What do successful social businesses have in common? We will name our picks for the Social Business Leaders of 2013. Representatives of leading social businesses will be invited to share their stories live at E2.
This session will explore both, presenting both real world experience and data on applications and vendor selection, so you're not left wandering in the dark.
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- How to Automate CE 2.0 Service Delivery
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
- Data Center Performance: Optimization Secrets Revealed