- Although the official Nexus page just indicates there's a "speaker" in the back (singular reference), we clearly see a pair of drivers. No word whether it's stereo or not, as the unit was already apart when we made this discovery.
- The motherboard contains:
- NVIDIA T30L Tegra 3 processor
- Hynix HTC2G83CFR DDR3 RAM
- Kingston KE44B-26BN/8GB 8GB flash
- Max 77612A inverting switching regulator
- AzureWave AW-NH665 wireless module
- Broadcom BCM4751 integrated monolithic GPS receiver
- Invensense MPU-6050 gyro and accelerometer
- The 7-inch, 1280x800 HD display is manufactured by Hydis and designated by model HV070WX2.
There are some other repairability highlights: the battery can be replaced without soldering or even a screwdriver. The reddish things in the image above are copper alloy sheets which provide shielding, but they are fragile and could tear during disassembly.