Some of the larger exhibitors that'll be seen at this year's Consumer Electronic Show let us get up close and personal with their products at the Pepcom Digital Experience Party on Monday, where cowboys, cowgirls, and electric bulls were plentiful, in keeping with a rodeo theme. Samsung, LG, Sony, Asus, HP, Lenovo, and dozens of others showed off products, some old and some new.
One trend that we gleaned from this product preview: If there's a way to do it, exhibitors have dumped the wires. Whether they're toys or more serious robots, they're not cool unless they're wireless.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston