OK, OK, We Can Hear You Now!There's nothing much worse than picking a cell carrier and finding that signals in your home or at your work are just too weak. Wi-Ex has been making products to help boost cell signals for a while now, and is introducing new offerings that are 4G compatible as well as more appropriate for the office and car. The car model, called the zForce, includes a cradle that will hold your cell phone and boost the signal via an external antenna that's about the size of a satellite radio antenna. The system costs about $129.
The zBoost 4G-V for Verizon 4G LTE is intended for home use with Verizon's LTE network.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World