Catch NotesEverybody takes notes a little differently, and most of us have more than one way to record our brilliant thoughts. Catch Notes gets this and provides several ways to take notes. Its clever UI includes the capture wheel (see image), which lets you create voice, photo and text notes by tapping the appropriate icon.
The free version of Catch Notes, which includes 3 spaces (private or shared notebooks) and the ability to post 70 MB of content each month to Catch's cloud service, is fine for personal use. The paid version starts at $5/month for 50 spaces, 1 GB of new cloud content per month and the ability to attach documents to notes.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston