Manage And Protect Your PasswordsIt's simply a bad idea to reuse the same passwords across many types of accounts. The risks just compound if you do so across personal and professional accounts: Email, banking, social media, cloud applications and so on. But the reason people do so is because they've got more accounts than ever -- creating and remembering dozens of unique passwords (or more) can quickly become a chore. Consider a digital password wallet like mSecure (pictured) that encrypts, syncs and stores your passwords and other credentials across devices and applications.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston