Set Up A Social Safety NetUnless you've shunned social media altogether, odds are you check and update your accounts from your phone. That can be a bit of a juggling act with the vast number of sites these days. It can become downright treacherous if you handle separate accounts for your personal and professional lives from the same device, not an uncommon task these days in businesses small and large. The wrong personal tweet on a professional account could turn ugly quick.
The short history of social media has already supplied a robust list of painful examples. A social media management tool like Hootsuite can help keep things in order and keep you out of hot water, though it's no replacement for common sense. If you use your phone for social activities at home and at work, the Android app is a must.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Putting the Mobile Employee to Work
- Agile Mobile Development - faster response time to feedback
- Quick Tips for Managing Mobile Users
- Next-Generation Technology for Information Management: Highlights from Information on Demand 2012
- Mobile Strategies: Harnessing the IT Consumerization Deluge