These 10 apps help Android-based devices become just that: weapons for enterprise collaboration. They cover a variety of business functions including productivity, mobile analytics, video conferencing, file sharing, project management, social collaboration, and more. These apps foster collaboration across teams and companies--not just for the sake of it, but to produce bottom-line results. Sometimes collaboration extends beyond the organization--the same apps become tools for connecting with partners, investors, customers, prospects, and other business-critical groups.
The occasional catch with Android apps is whether they're strictly for smartphones or if they're optimized for Honeycomb-based tablets, too. Where applicable, we've called attention to that in the descriptions. No doubt the evolutionary cycle of these devices--and the apps that power them--is still in its early stage, and their enterprise power is poised for growth. But these apps prove that Android--tablet or phone--can mean business today.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston