Want A Brazilian Butt? There's An App For ThatVelocomp claims that its iBike Powerhouse is the world's first intelligent cycling computer, designed to automatically adjust to your exercise goals. As you upload performance data from your iBike Powerhouse to an iPhone or iPod Touch, an iOS app analyzes the data, optimizes the goals for your next workout, and then uses those goals to motivate you to achieve that next level of fitness. Velcomp claims that the so-called Powerhouse method maximizes the benefit of each ride, so as to shorten the time needed to achieve results.
Users can pick from several goal-based plans. For example, "iSlim," "Express Fitness," "Brazilian Butt," "Kid Fit," "Weekend Warrior," "Zero to 50 miles in 3 weeks," and "Healthy Heart" are some of the plans that Velocomp makes available through in-app purchases (ahem, there's the business model!). Then over a period of four to six weeks, iBike Powerhouse directs you to pedal at specific levels of effort (cyclists know these as "watts") during each workout.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston