In-Cell TouchThe new iPhone will reportedly use in-cell touch panel technology, which embeds the touch sensor within the thin film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD), thereby enabling a slightly thinner design. The change may seem minor to end users, but it promises to improve production yields and may eventually lower production costs by 10% to 20%, according to KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.
[Image source: 4VideoSoft Blog]
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston