Metal BackThe iPhone 4's glass backplate may look pretty out of the box, but it's far too easy to scratch or break, particularly for users who don't shield the phone with a protective case. And perhaps that's why the iPhone 5 will have a metal back--a feature made abundantly clear by photographic evidence from various sources (see above). One drawback to Apple's metal madness is that it may rule out the use of NFC technology in the iPhone 5.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston