Dell Aero SmartphoneDell has launched the U.S. version of the Aero, an Android-based smartphone that's selling for $100 with a two-year service contract from AT&T.
The Aero, first released late last year in China and Brazil, weighs less than four ounces, making the device one of the lightest Android smartphones, according to Dell. Other specs include a 3.5-inch display with a resolution of 640x360 pixels and a 5-megapixel camera with 8x zoom.
The smartphone, Dell's first Android phone, is only available on Dell's Website. The device costs $100 with a two-year service contract from AT&T.
Dell Launches Aero Smartphone
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston