Sony SmartWatchSony's SmartWatch pairs with a user's Android smartphone to bring text messaging, email, a media player, Facebook, weather, Twitter, phone calls, fitness apps, and other content to your wrist. It measures 1.42 x 1.42 inches and weighs half an ounce. The OLED display measures 1.3 inches and packs 128 x 128 pixels. It runs Bluetooth 3.0 and its rechargeable battery lasts up to four days. To access apps, the $149.99 SmartWatch must be within 30 feet of an Android 2.1 (or higher) phone loaded with the required SmartWatch app.
Sony SmartWatch: Cool, But Limited Value
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World