Apple takes the stage on Monday at its own conference to address developers. Here's what we really want to know.
- Iowa State Chooses Cloud For Phone System
- Spotting The Right Time To Innovate
- 20 People Who Changed Tech: Tom Watson Jr.
- Digital Business Requires Dose Of Humility
- Google Grabs Half Of All Mobile Ad Revenue
- iOS 7 Changes Smartphone Battle
- Why Microsoft Won't Release Office For The iPad
- Britain Launches National 'Information Economy' Strategy
- Thumb Drive Security: Snowden 1, NSA 0
- MOOCs: Interesting Legal Territory Ahead
- Big Data Pioneers Get Big For Their Britches
- Inside A Cyber Espionage Campaign
- Should All High School Students Learn Programming?
- YouVisit: Virtual College Tours Get Real
- Vulnerability Reports: What They Don't Tell You
InformationWeek Newsletter Sign Up
The InformationWeek Daily delivers a daily snapshot of the IT industry -- breaking news, financial developments, and events that can affect the
Business Technology decisions
you make every day.
Forrester examines IaaS and PaaS options for developers, as the line blurs between these two types of public clouds.
Google's latest experiment, Project Loon, uses high-altitude balloons to bring Internet access to undeveloped areas.
Microsoft links its Kudo game developers' site to U.K. IT educational initiative Make Things Do Stuff; meanwhile Virgin Media, others help create...
In Britain, terminating a multi-billion NHS project in 2011 hasn't stopped more money from being poured into the ill-fated program, say critics.
DataStax and Cloudera say NoSQL databases and Hadoop are the future, but don't count out Oracle and company just yet.
New law, intended to reduce distracted driving, doesn't go nearly far enough.
Enterprise software landscape is changing dramatically, driven by rapidly evolving customer needs and a growing list of technology providers ready...
Watson's early, $5 billion bet on computers made IBM an institution and moved him out of the shadow of his iconic father.
Driven by the consumer market, video surveillance is the next big data challenge.
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- Strengthen Organizational Agility with the Latest Advances in Case Management
- Real Time Analytics: A Case Study Webinar
- Small Business Cloud Solutions
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
This Week's Issue
- Improving SQL Availability and Performance: 6 Key Questions to Consider Before You Scale Up
- Policy Control & SDN: A Perfect Match? - by Heavy Reading
- Storage Infrastructure as a Service The Best of Cloud and On-premises Storage
- Altair Speeds Complex Simulation and Workload Management with the Intel' Xeon Phi Coprocessor
- Taneja Group: Overview of Virtualization and Cloud Market Vendor Landscape for SMBs