Apple takes the stage on Monday at its own conference to address developers. Here's what we really want to know.
- Big Data Reveals Weather-Related Shopping Patterns
- Forrester Rates Public Cloud Choices For Developers
- Google Balloon Project: Crazy Like a Loon
- Microsoft, Virgin Media Back U.K. 'Digital Maker' Initiative
- Zombie IT Contract Refuses To Die
- Google Launches Attack On Online Child Pornography
- China Boasts World's Fastest Supercomputer
- Apple, Facebook, Microsoft Detail Surveillance Requests
- BlackBerry's Turnaround Hinges On Q10
- Android 5.0: What To Expect
- NSA Prism: Readers Speak
- Big Data Skills Scarce Among Marketing Pros
- What Savvis Cloud Services Gain From AppFog
- Rules For Radical CIOs: Part 2
- Tool Forecasts Remote Patient Monitoring ROI
InformationWeek Newsletter Sign Up
The InformationWeek Daily delivers a daily snapshot of the IT industry -- breaking news, financial developments, and events that can affect the
Business Technology decisions
you make every day.
From stakeouts to burger orders, tablets are taking charge. And Windows 8 could add even more use cases.
As smartphones and tablets displace PCs as the client device, software distribution and management strategies must adapt.
Under fire from law enforcement officials, Google insists it has been making progress in its effort to deny advertising to rogue pharmacies.
The U.K.'s recently launched Information Economy Strategy could take off, but it will require a skilled workforce and a strong infrastructure.
DataStax and Cloudera say NoSQL databases and Hadoop are the future, but don't count out Oracle and company just yet.
New law, intended to reduce distracted driving, doesn't go nearly far enough.
Enterprise software landscape is changing dramatically, driven by rapidly evolving customer needs and a growing list of technology providers ready...
Watson's early, $5 billion bet on computers made IBM an institution and moved him out of the shadow of his iconic father.
Driven by the consumer market, video surveillance is the next big data challenge.
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- How to Automate CE 2.0 Service Delivery
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
- Data Center Performance: Optimization Secrets Revealed