All the reasons to be suspicious of the political-industrial conspiracy against public education and public universities.
Get your senior team involved in broadening your base, achieving growth and winning mindshare.
Companies are too afraid of risk, among other factors, according to Accenture.
Customers and suppliers say they value innovation, but most outsourcing relationships end up becoming a race to the bottom. In "vested"...
SAP adapts its Business Suite to Hana in record time, but customers may want more proof of success before migrating mission-critical apps.
Data centers have new storage options, but "new" isn't always "better."
What can you do with the money you'll save as data center needs decline, thanks to server and compute efficiency advances?
Social is becoming embedded into applications and business processes. Soon it will cease to be a category.
Windows 8's gloomy narrative could be rewritten when Windows Blue arrives later this year. The first step is to give it away for free.
Data markets could become a new market category. Here, companies buy, sell or trade data for mutual benefit.
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Big Data: Architecting Systems at Speed - E2 Conference Boston
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to move your broadband service to an All-IP network at TelcoVision (formerly TelcoTV) - TelcoVision
This Week's Issue
Current Healthcare Issue
Current Education Issue
- Business Value of Compilers
- IBM Analytic Answers for Retail Purchase Analysis and Offer Targeting
- Government Analytics: Set Goals, Drive Accountability and Improve Outcomes
- A Smarter Approach: Inside IBM Business Analytics Solutions for Mid-Size Businesses
- Business Analytics for Midsize Businesses: Challenges and Benefits