SAP's renamed Lumira visual module, mobile upgrades and the Hana platform are uniting the customer experience.
Google must convince enterprise IT managers that its infrastructure-as-a-service offering is a good fit. I am doubtful that Google is ready.
If a full-on cyberwar breaks out, what will your company do? Avoid the Internet or hire a cyber Pinkerton?
After spending two weeks on a touchscreen laptop, I've revisited my initial assumptions about Windows 8. But don't kid yourself: Joe and Jane user...
VMware doesn't like the degree to which customers and partners have been implementing cloud using its products, and it's taking matters into its...
How easy-to-use, single-application systems changed the face of computing, communications and business decision-making.
If you have C-suite aspirations, consider these four pieces of advice from the school of hard knocks.
Despite a low-key Google I/O conference this year, Google has transformed itself into a company of fearsome focus.
If actionable business insight, the stuff of BI legend, is the Mt. Everest summit, know this: There's little point to building or buying a better...
Math instructional software has failed to teach students how to choose the best strategies to solve numbers problems. Why is that the case?
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue