Many of its students are disadvantaged and living in temporary housing, but this New York City school’s computer lab is making strides.
Here's why software-defined storage won't drive established storage companies out of business.
Hadoop 2.0 will move beyond batch processing to support interactive, online and streaming applications. But don't let warnings about YARN tie you...
SAP's renamed Lumira visual module, mobile upgrades and the Hana platform are uniting the customer experience.
Google must convince enterprise IT managers that its infrastructure-as-a-service offering is a good fit. I am doubtful that Google is ready.
After spending two weeks on a touchscreen laptop, I've revisited my initial assumptions about Windows 8. But don't kid yourself: Joe and Jane user...
If a full-on cyber war breaks out, what will your company do? Avoid the Internet or hire a cyber Pinkerton?
VMware doesn't like the degree to which customers and partners have been implementing cloud using its products, and it's taking matters into its...
How easy-to-use, single-application systems changed the face of computing, communications and business decision-making.
If you have C-suite aspirations, consider these four pieces of advice from the school of hard knocks.
- Information Streams - Going Beyond the Activity Stream - E2 Conference Boston
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue