All the reasons to be suspicious of the political-industrial conspiracy against public education and public universities.
Get your senior team involved in broadening your base, achieving growth and winning mindshare.
Companies are too afraid of risk, among other factors, according to Accenture.
Customers and suppliers say they value innovation, but most outsourcing relationships end up becoming a race to the bottom. In "vested"...
SAP adapts its Business Suite to Hana in record time, but customers may want more proof of success before migrating mission-critical apps.
Data centers have new storage options, but "new" isn't always "better."
What can you do with the money you'll save as data center needs decline, thanks to server and compute efficiency advances?
Social is becoming embedded into applications and business processes. Soon it will cease to be a category.
Windows 8's gloomy narrative could be rewritten when Windows Blue arrives later this year. The first step is to give it away for free.
Data markets could become a new market category. Here, companies buy, sell or trade data for mutual benefit.
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The A-to-Z of Building Your Big Data Initiative - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- The Best Mobile Apps are Connected
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments