IT will become more active in mobile development and management as the number of mobile device users doubles in the next five years, says...
Which security practices bring the best return on investment? Not all of the most popular practices are good for your company.
Are we visually biased when dealing with LinkedIn invitations from strangers? I'm selective, but I had a recent reminder to watch for red flags.
How do Saul Alinsky's rules for activists apply to tech executives? Let us keep counting the ways.
To close the programming applications gap on campus, you often must close several other gaps first.
Epic CEO Judy Faulkner and other health execs aren't thrilled with the state of EHR interoperability. What are today's big barriers?
Everyone likes to talk about changing the game, but how do you actually see and shift the field?
Watson's early, $5 billion bet on computers made IBM an institution and moved him out of the shadow of his iconic father.
The payoffs and opportunities are far from clear.
Microsoft finally brought Office to iOS. Make no mistake: Its goal is to sell Office 365, not help Apple users. As long as Windows 8 struggles,...
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- How to Automate CE 2.0 Service Delivery
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
- Data Center Performance: Optimization Secrets Revealed