Innovation Mandate: An Interview With NASA's CTO For IT, Chris Kemp
From a technology perspective, I see every new space craft and new mission as a new way to connect with the public.
Innovation Mandate: Patrick Byrne Lays It On The Line
Our schools are awful and our financial markets are corrupt, insists Overstock.com's outspoken CEO, so no wonder that U.S. technology innovation is in jeopardy.
Innovation Mandate: An Interview With Craig Barrett
The former Intel chairman thinks 'we have our priorities a little bit wrong'
- I Can See Clearly Now - E2 Conference Boston
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue