Apple takes the stage on Monday at its own conference to address developers. Here's what we really want to know.
- LG Racks Up 1M Optimus G Pro Sales
- 10 Tools To Beat Email Overload
- Privacy Concerns: Big Data's Biggest Barrier?
- HP's Turnaround: Why I Believe
- Oracle Wins Case Against Third-Party Support Provider
- MySQL Cluster Adds NoSQL Option
- Google Triples Chromebook Retail Presence
- CrowdStrike Falcon Traces Attacks Back To Hackers
- Big Data Reveals Weather-Related Shopping Patterns
- Forrester Rates Public Cloud Choices For Developers
- Google Balloon Project: Crazy Like a Loon
- Microsoft, Virgin Media Back U.K. 'Digital Maker' Initiative
- Zombie IT Contract Refuses To Die
- Google Launches Attack On Online Child Pornography
- China Boasts World's Fastest Supercomputer
InformationWeek Newsletter Sign Up
The InformationWeek Daily delivers a daily snapshot of the IT industry -- breaking news, financial developments, and events that can affect the
Business Technology decisions
you make every day.
VMware says pre-paying for hybrid cloud services gives customers more control over "rogue IT spend," hopes it will keep them in the VMware fold.
Intelligence community's investment arm taps artificial intelligence company to turn data into narratives, also invests in flash storage and solar...
IT will become more active in mobile development and management as the number of mobile device users doubles in the next five years, says...
Which security practices bring the best return on investment? Not all of the most popular practices are good for your company.
DataStax and Cloudera say NoSQL databases and Hadoop are the future, but don't count out Oracle and company just yet.
New law, intended to reduce distracted driving, doesn't go nearly far enough.
Enterprise software landscape is changing dramatically, driven by rapidly evolving customer needs and a growing list of technology providers ready...
Watson's early, $5 billion bet on computers made IBM an institution and moved him out of the shadow of his iconic father.
Driven by the consumer market, video surveillance is the next big data challenge.
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Discover the opportunities and challenges associated with mobile retail - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Meeting the Unilever eScience Challenges: To out-compute is to out-compete
- How to Automate CE 2.0 Service Delivery
- BYOD and Windows 7 Migration are the Questions. Is Desktop as a Service the Answer?
- Intelligent Management of WAS Applications: Reduce Cost, Complexity, and Errors
- Data Center Performance: Optimization Secrets Revealed