Hundreds of sensors will measure environmental conditions at Google I/O, and the hardware designs will be available as open source.
- Ireland Launches New National Broadband Service
- Dublin Points Big Data Tech At Traffic Jams
- How Password Strength Meters Can Improve Security
- 4 Ways Driverless Cars Will Shake Up Insurance
- Google, DISA Launch User ID Pilot
- Tableau, Marketo Cash In With Timely IPOs
- VMware Hybrid Cloud Plans: Time For Amazon Answer
- Lenovo Windows 8 Ultrabook: My First 14 Days
- British IT Pro 'Cracks' Call Center Menus
- 15% Of Physicians Declining EHRs: Deloitte Survey
- So You Want To Be A CIO? 4 Tips
- Google To Apple: Catch Us If You Can
- 20 People Who Changed Tech: An Wang
- 5 BI Requests IT Groups Must Challenge
- Problem Of Math Educational Software Needs Solution
InformationWeek Newsletter Sign Up
The InformationWeek Daily delivers a daily snapshot of the IT industry -- breaking news, financial developments, and events that can affect the
Business Technology decisions
you make every day.
Rackspace adds support for SDKs and APIs to its OpenStack Cloud, hoping to encourage developers to use its service.
Multi-year hacking campaign targeted mining companies, legal firms, Pakistan, Angolan dissidents and others in Pakistan, the U.S., Iran, China and...
Case-based reasoning compares real-time information with past cases to provide companies with the best course of action, says Norwegian firm...
SAP's renamed Lumira visual module, mobile upgrades and the Hana platform are uniting the customer experience.
SAP adapts its Business Suite to Hana in record time, but customers may want more proof of success before migrating mission-critical apps.
Social is becoming embedded into applications and business processes. Soon it will cease to be a category.
How easy-to-use, single-application systems changed the face of computing, communications and business decision-making.
As the leader of both IT and operations, John Hinshaw is uniquely positioned to get HP back on track.
Driven by the consumer market, video surveillance is the next big data challenge.
- BYOD into the Cloud: The Next Phase of Enterprise Mobility -
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Critical Importance of High Performance Data Integration for Big Data Analytics
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Why is Information Governance So Important for Modern Analytics?
- Get Actionable Insight with Security Intelligence for Mainframe Environments
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue