Plan A: Trade Shows | Plan B: Virtual EventsGoing to a trade show is a great way to learn about new products and services, get the inside scoop on the latest tech trends, and press the flesh with key people in your industry. But who can afford travel these days?
Enter the virtual event as Plan B. As technology advances, the experience of virtual events continues to improve. And quite frankly, with travel budgets locked down tight, the prospect of making professional connections and learning about new products, services, trends, and best practices without leaving the comfort of your desk has appeal.
If there's a live trade show that you really need to be at, then it's up to you to figure out a way to make it there. If your most important customers are there, you need to be there, too.
But we all know that most trade shows and conferences aren't quite like that. For basic learning and connecting with vendors, virtual events deliver the goods must faster and more conveniently. Oh, and did I mention that, unlike live shows and conferences that cost hundreds or thousands of dollars to attend, they're typically free?
Bottom Line:: Don't let anything keep you away from the trade shows and conferences that really matter to your business. For everything else, think virtual events. And if your company typically exhibits at trade shows, you might want to consider moving that effort to virtual events as well.
- bMighty bSecure: SMB Security On A Budget Virtual Event
- bMighty bSecure: SMB Security On A Budget -- And On Demand!
- Digital Disruption - E2 Conference Boston
- The Language of UX: Beyond Buzzwords -
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- The Next Generation ESB: Why Integration is the Foundation for Better Business
- Secure Cloud: Taking Advantage of the Intelligent WAN
- Augment your data warehouse with big data solutions
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data. Real Answers. Big Impact.